Drive-In Movie Night
Drive-In Movie Feat. Disney Pixar's "The Incredibles" (PG)
Join the City of Westlake Village in partnership with the Rotary Club of Westlake Village on March 20, 2021 for our first ever Drive-In Movie Night!
Purchase your tickets below for $20 per car, all proceeds will be donated to Conejo Valley Senior Concerns. Ticket purchases include pre-show activities and goodie bags upon arrival. All tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold in-person or at the event. (limited spots available)
Do you have a birthday in March? When you purchase your ticket, order one of our special birthday packages to receive priority parking, four birthday goodie bags, and a shout out on the big screen!
This event is BYO Food & Drinks! Support local by ordering take-out from our Local Restaurant Guide. No alcohol permitted.
When: March 20, 2021 (Gates open at 6:30 p.m., movie starts at 7:30 p.m.)
Where: 4415 Lakeview Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91361
*Please note this event is weather permitting, rain or high winds will result in the event being rescheduled.
Thank you to Warner Pacific for generously allowing us the use of their property for this community event!
FAQs & required Safety Measures
- Please do not attend if you are sick or experiencing symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, headache, sort throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, or have come in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Tickets can only be purchased online in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold in-person or on the day of the event. Tickets are non-refundable, unless event organizer must reschedule the event.
- Prohibition of gathering or viewing outside cars. No lawn chairs or seating outside the car.
- Required use of cloth face coverings when visiting restrooms.
- Required adult oversight of young children.
- Bring your own food & drinks, support local by ordering take-out from one of our local restaurants! No alcohol is permitted. There will be no food or drink available for purchase at the event.
- Each vehicle is limited to occupancy by members of the same household who have already been in close contact with each other. If not utilizing restroom facilities, patrons must remain in their vehicles. Patrons cannot sit outside of their vehicles, e.g., to view a drive-in movie near their vehicle.
- Passengers cannot exceed number of seatbelts in a vehicle.
- Individuals must remain in or on their vehicles. Convertible cars can lower their tops and viewers may sit on outside portions of their vehicle like the bed of a pick-up truck.
- All attendees and staff must wear a face covering when using the restrooms, no child under 12 is permitted to visit the restroom alone. When in line for the restroom, please stand on space markers, 6ft from others outside of your household. Restrooms will be cleaned regularly during the event.
- Vehicles and trucks must fit in a single, standard parking space. Oversize vehicles such as RVs and trailers are not permitted. Any lifted trucks and high profile vehicles (anything over 6.5 ft tall) will be parked in the back row of the event.
We will provide the Number of the FM Radio Station at Check In and all Movie Sound will come from your Car's FM Radio.
Do not leave your car running. We can help if you need a jump start.
- If you need help from staff during the event, place your hazard lights on, and staff will approach your vehicle.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing appropriate PPE, and following CDC/LA County Public Health Guidelines.
- All vehicles will be at least 6ft apart on all sides.
- The movie will start at approx: 7:45 p.m. and run for 1 hour and 55 minutes. This film is rated PG.
- This event will be held on an open dirt field, please consider wearing long pants and closed toed shoes incase you exit your vehicle to use the restrooms.
- No alcohol, drugs, or smoking allowed.
- No animals allowed (except for service animals).
- Anyone who does not comply with the above may be asked to leave the event with no refunds.
- Click to view the full LA County Department of Public Health Guidelines for Drive-In Movies, or visit http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/coronavirus..
For more information or questions about this event please contact City Hall at (818) 706-1613 or email Community Services Coordinator Taylor Pineda at email@example.com..