- City Departments
- Parks & Recreation
- Special Events
- City Celebration
Saturday, October 15, 2022
White Oak family fun fair (3-8pm)
City Celebration is proud to host the annual White Oak Elementary Family Fun Fair, sponsored in part by Martinson Shapiro Real Estate Group!
Purchase an unlimited ride bracelet for $40 or individual ride tickets for $5 each. One ride requires one ticket. Purchase your tickets at the event or visit the White Oak PFC website at whiteoakpfc.org/shop to purchase ahead of time. All proceeds benefit the White Oak Parent Faculty Club (PFC).
Beer and Wine Garden (3 - 8 pm)
Presented and sponsored by 14 Cannons Brewing!
Local Westlake Village brewing company Fourteen Cannons will be selling craft beer and wine on the back patio to adults 21 years old and up.
Fourteen Cannons has generously donated all beer and wine for this event, and all sales will support the Westlake Village Community Foundation. Join us on the back patio of the Civic Center, and enjoy live music from local pianist Mark Anthony.
FOOD TRUCKS - DINNER AND SNACKS (3 - 8 pm)
Purchase dinner and snacks from a selection of food trucks and vendors.
Free Family Friendly Activities (3 – 6 pm)
- Face Painting and Balloon Animals with Daizy the Clown
- Dance Party with Thousand Oaks DJ
- Live Television Cameos with WLV Channel 10 News
- Class demos and activities with Conejo Recreation and Parks District
- Giant Jenga, Connect Four, Checkers, and Bag Toss
- Unlimited Photo Booth Access
- Eco-friendly Arts and Crafts with CreAte Studios
- Visit the booths of local businesses and non-profits
Fire & Sheriff Meet N’ Greet (3 - 6 pm)
Meet your local emergency personnel from Fire, Sheriff, and Search and Rescue! Explore emergency vehicles and trucks, and interact with the Sheriff’s Equestrian Unit.
Live Performances (3 - 8 pm)
- Lindero Canyon Middle School Jazz Band - 4pm
- RAD Dance Studio Performance - Times TBD
- Whisky Kick (formerly Fugarwi) - Times TBD
Free parking will be available off Park Terrace. Please follow posted signs to the correct parking lots.
Please continue to monitor this event page for updates regarding COVID-19. For more information or to volunteer at this event, please contact City Hall at (818) 706-1613.