Forms and Handouts

Online Applications

Please visit the online application page to submit the following applications online: Zoning Clearances, Fence Permits, Sign Permits, and Oversize Vehicle Permits.

Development Applications

Construction & Demolition Debris Forms

The following projects require recycling of construction and demolition debris (C&D):

  • Construction of any new building except manufactured structures and unenclosed shade structures
  • All building additions
  • All non-residential building alterations with a permit valuation of $200,000 or more
  • All residential building alterations that demolish 50% or more of existing conditioned space
  • Construction of a new swimming pool or demolition and reconstruction of an existing swimming pool
  • All grading and excavation activity with export of soil

C&D Pre-Construction Plan and Post-Construction Report forms are required for the above projects. If you need assistance converting C&D debris volume to weight, please use the Volume to Weight Conversion Estimator form.

Outdoor Dining Program

SB 9 Development Standards

Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance

All projects that include new landscaped area greater than 500 square feet or remodeled landscaped area greater than 2,500 square feet must comply with the Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (MWELO). Landscape architects are required to self-certify that their landscape and irrigation plans comply with MWELO and self-certify that the landscaping and irrigation as installed is consistent with the approved plans and complies with MWELO.